Thursday, January 6

Contemplating and Confessing on 2004!

I foud these questions in a meenaks blog and thought I would answer them too..


1. Your ‘high’ moment of the year.
-The moment I received my job offer call.

2. Your ‘low’ moment of the year.
-Everytime I used to talk to a consultant when searching for a job.

3. Faux pas/greatest regret.
-Lost my University Badminton game.

4. Something that got you 'almost famous' and nearly catapulted you into the Hall of Fame.
- Getting my college group together...-:) still haven't succeeded to the fullest

5. The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and did!
-Find a good job
-rejuvante the - almost dead group
-Start Blogging

6. The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and couldn’t/didn’t!couldn't say
- there's a lot

7. Number of resolutions you made for 2004. And how many you actually stuck to.
-None - None.

8. The list of cities/ places/ countries you visited in 2004.
-Dubai, New York, Princeton, Jersey, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, South Carolina

9. Your movie of the year award goes to...
-Terminal, 50 First Dates (English), Aaiyutha Eluthu, Autograph (Tamil), Lakshya, Swades (Hindi)

10. A friend lost? A friend found? A friend made?
-made lots of friends this year. Many interesting personlaities.

11. You will remember 2004 as the year of …
-my first job and the year of best and worst experiences

12. The 3 things you really want to do in 2005.
-Learn Guitar
-Publish atleast one article in any one of the supplementeries of Hindu
-bring my parents to US

13. A set of 13 words that will be your keywords for 2005!
-Loneliness, work ethics, programming, testing,documentation, travelling, girl friend(i think i'll never get one -:))....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home