Wednesday, April 21

The Greatest debacle !!!!!

The reason I ran scant on the number of blogs last week was an accident. I fell off from a bicycle. Shame!!!!!!!!!!! Isn’t. No not at all. Sometimes things workout really bad, this incident especially still remains a nightmare for me. That’s ok I'll take this as a lesson. I wanted to describe this incident to as many people I can, which I did. Now I'm running out of people, so thought I could post it in my blog. It all happened last Friday when I and Sathish went on for a bicycle ride. We almost completed 26km before we reached a small hill road. I came down the hill very fast and continued cycling, so was a bit fast than usual, suddenly ran over a bump on the pathway, due to which my bike started whirling and I had to apply the brake. Riding a new bike so fast without trying a hand on it before was the mistake I did.

Now comes the interesting part for all of you. I had to apply brakes. Due to the sudden brake I fell from the bike as if a professional diver was diving on to a swimming pool. Fell right on my mouth. The only thing I could see was a tooth flying off my mouth. That was synonymous to a missile form a launcher and the worst part was another tooth from the front was coming out like a cassette out of a VCR after u click the eject button. Luckily the latter was not completely knocked off and blood was coming out of my mouth like a volcanic eruption (looks like over exaggeration, kindly bare with me). Then Sathish used the emergency booth near the ramp and called the cops. I was surrounded with people all over, two cop vehicles, fire engine and an ambulance. All these made me feel I had a major accident for a minute. But I was confident nothing will happen.

The luckiest part was one unknown girl rushed with some milk from her dorm and put my tooth into it. I came to know that’s the first aid for teeth, to avoid that from decaying. I must be really grateful to her. That’s a time really I felt god is within each of us. They rushed me to a hospital nearby. I had two stitches in my lips. Although I'm all right now, my tooth is not tight enough in its place. So, I’m having only liquid diet for the past one week. No chewing at all. I wish I reduce some weight due to this. I would be happy if that happens. I’m confident that I’ll be alright in a week or two.

Pray for my teeeeeeeeeeetthhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home