Thursday, May 20

Oh Yuva Yuva !!!!

The most awaited movie of the year is going to be released tomorrow. I think I'll be going to Detroit to watch the movie. I'm intrigued. I'm sure Mani will as usual prove his expertise yet again. This time he has taken up completely a youth subject. For a nation which is ideologically doddering but still youthful, with more than 50% of the population from 25-30, this movie will prove something great. From the rumors and after hearing the Jana Gana Mana, I suppose that he has taken up a social subject. A right time, since Bollywood is coming out with all adultery subjects, this movie will really be a benchmark. The second version of the trailers show that Madhavan is playing an important role. He surely is a lucky chap, acting in 3 continuous films from Mani. I'm waiting to see the picturization of ARR's songs and I hope he surely would have done justice to the background like alaipayuthe and Ka Mu. Ravi K Chandran's camera and Sujatha's dialogues will also be the things to be noted.

I was very happy to read the interview of Mani in THE HINDU.
the question was "You initially did not want songs in the film? "

Yes, when we started out, we didn't want songs in the film. But we just wanted songs for the album. When I told Rahman that, he just smiled. And once he records a song, it is very difficult not to use it in the film. Once he gave us a track, we had no choice but to do reasonable justice.

See ARR is the best. I'm all excited about the film. Wish I was in Madras now!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home