Saturday, June 26

My greatest companion !!!!

It’s been a long time since I came up with something here. More than the fact that I really had very little time, I was not in mood to write about anything for the last two weeks until Preethi(my classmate in Toledo) hinted me that its really a long time and I should write about something.

So I thought I’m going to write about my greatest companion, My Notebook. Dell Inspiron 600M is his name. His heart is a centrino 1.4Ghz, tummy as big as 40Gb, brain a bit low but obviously more than me, 256MB, weighs around 4 LB. This is the way he gets described physically. He is my greatest companion and the reasons are a lot. I scribble something in the name of blog every time, he never humiliates me, I waste a lot of time in the name of reading, mostly rubbish, he never advices me, I don’t feed or clean him, whenever I feel I should, I tell myself ‘lets do it tomorrow’, he helps in downloading a lot of music and software for me, he never gets tired. He never says a word even when he helps me in killing time, whenever I find that hard. It’s because of him I started writing blogs, it’s for him I started designing websites and did a lot more. He is a cute little fellow who sits of my lap for hours together. I have learnt a lot in his company. So he really deserves a word in my blog.

I’m proud that I have him with me. Last week I fulfilled my childish dream of using him in a Bus, Train and a Garden. It was fun, though seemed to be a bit of ‘bandha’. I liked it, people staring at me when I did that. It was fun. I share all my thoughts in the name of blogs only because of him. So he is really my best companion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home