Saturday, July 31

Second Anniversary !!!!!

This is the day I landed in US two years back. Looking back I wonder how fast these two years have passed by. I should thank almighty and after that my mother without whom I would have never made it so far. Quite from my childhood god has marched with me along his side and he still continues to do so. Without his grace, I would not have not have accomplished all these in my life. Next I should thank my mother, whom I love more then anyone else in this world. I should thank her for what I’m now.

July 30th 2002 is just like yesterday. Could not imagine, that I have completed two full years in US. In all these time here I had a chance of visiting some of the best places in this country like Florida, Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Niagara Falls and Dubai on my way back to India for a vacation. So its 2 years and what did I get after coming here to this land of opportunities? Well obviously a Masters Degree, more than that I got a chance to interact with a lot of people, meet with people of varied characters. Some people happy, some greedy, some angry, some psychic, some confident, some losers and lot more. I had a chance to live with a big student community. The next best part after coming to US is that I learnt A-Z in the art of cooking (that every student coming to US will surely do).

Put together, the experience which I had in the past two years has made me a man from a boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger quest49 said...

go!! amar go !!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amar,

Yup, even I can't believe its been 2 yrs already. I have a question; among the different characters of people that u have met, which category do I belong to...;)? jus kidding...And abt the cooking, that's true to the core...U really have mastered the "Art of Cooking"...

- Preethi

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home