Friday, July 23

Don't forget to read this news !!!

You guys have any idea whats this news is all about in yesterday's issue of THE HINDU. If you have any clue kindly let me know. Its time to rebuild the online edition of the THE HINDU daily, before people getup fed up with it. I'm personally a big fan of THE HINDU and have been reading it for the past 10 years. My day doesn't start until I read the front page, sports column and the Metro plus when I was in India. I'm so used to it that I don't get a satisfaction reading through any other news sites.

But its really a primetime that the people hosting the online edition of HINDU consider doing some changes in it. Altough the news in it are always fresh the website looks rustic. I'm gonna try sending an email to the publishers about this. Lets see how that works out to be.


1 Comments:

Blogger quest49 said...

i totally agree with you. i have been a regular reader of the hindu for a long time. the online edition is just bearable.it lasts the net coz it is the hindu and no other reason. lets hope they take the msg seriously.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home