Tuesday, March 8

Music - a Life saver

Bought a new Ipod mini yesterday. I was little hesitant before buying it. But now I'm happy that I finally took up a very good decision, it surely exceeded all my expectations without any doubt. The quality of the sound is different from the ordinary cd players. This is a personlised one from the Apple Store with a laser carving saying "music - life saver" along with my name. See the picures below.

I loaded some 50 songs yesterday, all Rehman songs (what do you expect from an ARR fanatic). Guess what was the first song that I listened in my Ipod - Its Vellaipookal from Kanathil Muthamittal, sung by the whizkid himself. My interest in music like many others of my age in Madras, started during early 90's when Rehman was at his peak. I still remember how I used to wait for evey sunday to watch the Superhit Muqabla and can never forget how much the Rehman songs dominated the countdown in those days. Oorvasi OOrvasi was in the number 1 spot for almost 4 months. From that day its never turning back, I became a big fan of him, listened to all his songs, watched all his interviews, even attended his concert in Detroit, which was the best, watching him perform live. Will need a seperate post to write about that, will do it some other time.




My Ipod - 1 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home