Monday, March 14

Baba Count Down Starts !!!

"/>
The count down starts. The heat is picking up. Exactly one more month left for the release of one of the most awaited pictures of this year. I'm waiting with my fingers crossed like a million of other in TN and all over the world for the release and the results henceforth. Having disappointed personally with the music album, I'm hoping that the movie will not let me down like the last one from thalaivar. Yes I'm talking about Baba. Though the movie was so bad, I can never forget the environment surrounding the Detroit Livonia theater on August 15th 2002. I was surprised with the kind of support that thalaivar was having thousands and thousands of miles away. A guy had his name plate in the car registered to BABA. Some guys took aarathi when rajini came on the silver screen. I mean all these are usual in TN, but getting a chance to see that in US, was simpy amazing. But this time I dont know whether I can make it for the first show, because they don't release tamil films here in Indianapolis. Hopefully the first show should be on a weekend, so I could be there in Detroit for the first show. 31 more days.....Lets see

1 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

If you are a true thalaivar fan, you should not have a tinge of disappointment about the Chandramukhi album since the songs have fully satified the expectations of Thalaivar fans.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home