Tuesday, May 17

Early Morning ramblings,

It was not my morning today. I got up at 05.30 and was getting ready for the pool and accidentally stepped on my goggles and broke it. There you go, my swimming plans was ruined. The ok I old myself, let’s go for cycling and I got my cycle down and started cycling. The weather was so cold that after biking for 2 minutes by hands were literally freezing. So after another screw up I thought of going to Wal-Mart and buying a goggle so that I can go for a swim tomorrow without any hassle. It did not stop there. I got all the stuffs to the counter when I finally realized that I forgot my wallet. I was like Dude! this is not your day. But finally managed to drive back home and get the wallet and bought the stuff. Let me see how the rest of the day goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home