Monday, October 10

Shooting Experience

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday I was fortunate to try out some shooting in a private shooting range which is 30 miles from where I live. It was one of its kind experience that you will have to feel for yourself. You get a chance to try out some real handguns, pistols and rifles. The way it works is, you should be 21 years and above and have a valid drivers license. You can select the type of guns you want to try and check it out for 30 mins. Then you can buy the ammo depending on the guns you have selected. I was trying a Gloak a basic model which all the cops use here and 9mm bullets. All I have to do was to fill the cartridge, load the gun and bang bang aim the target. It was a mind blowing experience. The force, that you feel for that fraction of a second when you shoot is just great. Neeless to day I hit Bulls eye. !!!

If you are in US, you must be having a shooting range near your place. I would suggest you to try that. Its lots of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger TamilPonnu said...

I have been to a shooting range- Sweet after taste!! I had a blast!!! it doesnt cost much-- good OSAMA target practice ;-)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home